MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RESEARCH AND STUDIES
(Formerly MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY )
MoUs with Research Organizaion
Department of Biotechnology has MoUs with five National Knowledge Partners for academic interaction between scientists, research fellows, faculty members and students of both the organizations pertaining to practical training, organization of joint conferences and seminars, joint guidance of student for research/project/ thesis.
MOUs with the National Knowledge Partners:
- IOCL R&D Center, Faridabad
- CSIR- Indian Institute of Petroleum, Dehradun
- Translational Health Science & Technology Institute (THSTI), Faridabad
- National Institute of Immunology (NII), New Delhi
- National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources, ICAR, New Delhi
Some of the activities done under these collaborations have been briefed as follows-
IOCL R&D Center, Faridabad
- Research Projects & Dissertations of B.Tech, M.Tech & M.Sc Biotech students.
- Research Work of PhD. Scholar Ms Manpreet under collaboration with IOCL R&D Center.
- Placement of students as Research Assistant under DBT project.
Translational Health Science & Technology Institute (THSTI)
- ‘Seminar entitled ‘Drug Discovery in Today’s Era’ held in October, 2016 at MRIU, in which a team of nine eminent scientists led by Dr. Kanury Rao participated.
- Participation in the Pre Event of Third India International Science Festival 2017 (IISF) at THSTI on 22.09.2017. Students won prizes in competitions.
- Research Projects of two M.Tech students are underway.
National Institute of Immunology (NII), New Delhi
- Research work pertaining to Dissertation of MSc- Biotech (January-June, 2017), pursued by Ms Anjali Chandwani after thorough selection procedure.
National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR), New Delhi
Research work pertaining to B.Tech Industrial training pursued by Ms Soumya Gupta (January-June, 2017).