MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RESEARCH AND STUDIES
(Formerly MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY )
Brain Ciphers: Cyber Security Club
Purpose and Vision
Brain Ciphers’ purpose is to technically equip the candidates with necessary skills set in the area of cyber security.
Under the Brain Ciphers initiative:
- Spread awareness about potential careers in Cyber Security and Digital Forensics
- Encourage team work and provide solutions in the area of cyber security
- Develop expertise to excel in competitions, CTFs, Hackathons and their careers through
- expert lectures
- panel discussions
- Organise at least one annual event; FlagCon*: Provide an integrated platform for exchanging information on the latest attack vectors, zero-day vulnerabilities and unknown threats. In this conference,
- Security researchers and experts discuss and showcase the future of information security and the next generation of offensive and defensive security technology.
- The “Jugaad” section is dedicated to hacking, where researchers are invited, who come up with innovative security/tech/non-tech solutions for solving real-life challenges or taking up new initiatives.
- The “Zero Day” section, is dedicated to entrepreneurs to pitch their ideas to a panel of judges, investors and members.
- Support member teams, financially and technically during competitions.
- Weekly meeting to conduct workshops, share research and member progress.
- Create an atmosphere to attain professional certifications viz. CCNA, CCIE, CEH, treasurer, etc.; associate with 3rd party training vendor; enrolment fees separate from club annual subscription fee.
To be a global member-centric community; to build a place where people can come to find and discover their talents, and to learn anything they might want to in the area of Cyber Security and Digital Forensics.
Prodigy: Graphics & Gaming Club
Purpose and Vision
The purpose of the club is to acknowledge the potential careers in graphics/gaming and animation. Also, the development of small projects and eventually integrating these small projects into one large project that is completely developed by the club. Prodigy aims to provide a platform to all the interested students so as to enable them to excel in the field of gaming, and ultimately represent the university on the state, National and International levels. The idea behind the club is to stabilize and make new students get familiar and adept at game development, not only for the specialization students but also for the college students.
- Implementation of one Game Development project.
- Organization of full-fledged gaming events on regular basis.
- Presentation of the selected project at a larger platform.
- Spreading awareness about gaming and its career prospects.
- Organizing workshops on regular intervals, about tools and techniques.