Qualification: PhD (from AMU), Advance Diploma in Management Research, PGDBA, B.Sc.
• More than 33 years experience in industry and academia.
• Worked in senior positions in industries:
- J. K. Tyres
- Uptron India Ltd
- Ralson India Ltd,
- Metro Continental Tyres
- Siyaram Poddar Group.
• Last tenure in corporate –as Vice President-Marketing Operations with Metro Tyres Ltd.
Achievements and Awards:
• Infosys has recognized as BRONZE partner faculty under Inspire-The campus Connect Faculty Partnership Model.
• Known as a Turnaround Specialist. His research areas include Turnaround Management, Entrepreneurship, and Skill Development.
• Additional Value Added Qualification: Advanced Course on Digital Marketing
• Handled various administrative positions in Academia, as Director, Dean, HoDs and Superintendent Examination.
• Got University empanelled under National Entrepreneurship Resource and Co-ordination Hub (National E-Hub), Pradhan Mantri Yuva Yojna for Rs. 9.20 Lakhs funding.
• Got AICTE funding of Rs. 8 Lakhs for EDC (Entrepreneurship Development Cell) project and being Mentor and Guide for the EDC-cell conducting various Workshops and events.
• Filed Patent on “Integration of Services for Medical Tourism –A business model” Docket No. 5092, CBR No. 3226, Application No. 201711002840 dtd. 25th Jan 2017).
• Organized various Management Development Programs in collaboration with Faridabad Industries Association and trained hundreds of executives and managers of various industries.
• Closely associated with various industries association like AIMA, PHD Chambers, FIA, FSIA, FICCI. In collaboration with Faridabad industries Association conducted ‘Skill Gap survey for Faridabad’.
• In collaboration with Faridabad Small Scale Industries organized short term courses on ‘Managerial Skills for Entrepreneurs’.
• Developed real life case studies of industries with close interaction with the company top officials.