MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RESEARCH AND STUDIES
(Formerly MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY )
Faculty Of Management Studies
- Master of Business Administration
This programme is offered with Dual Specialization:
Finance, Marketing,Human Resource & Organizational Behavior,International Business, Management Information Systems, Entrepreneurship & Small Business Management, Business Analytics, Event & Media, Operation Management,Banking& Insurance Management, Avitation Management, Waste Management and Health Care Management.
ABOUT FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES (FMS)
Faculty of Management Studies (FMS) was established in the year 2009 under Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies (MRIIRS, Formerly MRIU- a NAAC Accredited ‘A’ Grade Institution), a Deemed-to-be-University under Section 3 of the UGC Act (1956). Ranked among the league of Top Management Institutions of the country by NIRF-MHRD, NHRDN, TOI, Business India, Business Today, India Today and Careers360, FMS strives to provide quality education to students through a right proportion of industry and academic exposure.
FMS aims at Self Enhancement and Inculcation of Ethics and Values, Maximizing Potential and Leadership Skills, Conscious Participation in Larger Systems through Corporate Social Responsibility, Empowerment through Participatory Power, Transparent and Good Governance.
To prepare students for their management career and to enhance their problem solving, analytical skills and leadership skills, ‘CEO Talks- An Industry Leader Interaction Initiative’ has been instituted for MBA students. CEO Talks boasts of experienced and highly accredited speakers from the industry including:
- Ms.Devdutta Mulchandani, GM – Creating shared value, Hyundai Motor
- Mr.Rajiv Kapoor, Executive Director & CHRO, Minda Group
- Dr. Vipul Singh- Divisional Vice President and Head- Human Resource, ADP
- Mr. Rajesh Panda , Co- Founder and Director of Techfino Capital Private Limited
- Mr. Yash Chawla,Head- Sports team , Editorji Technologies
- Dr. Dhananjay Singh Director General NHRD
- Ms. Vidhi Kumar,Head HR, Volvo Eicher
- Mr. Mussarat Hussain, Head-Maruti Suzuki Training Academy
- Ms.Puneet Tiwana, CEO, SHEwanders- Adventure-Travel Group
- Mr.Jitender Gaur, Data Scientist, Accenture
- Mr. Abhishek Maheshwari, Sr. Director, Encore Capital Group
- Mr. Saksham Sharma, Digital Marketing specialist, Philips India
- Dr. Purnima Rao, Head of Operations, QRG Central Hospital
- Ms.Shaaista Bhat, HR Leader & HR-preneur, kenza Advisor
- Mr.P.K.Gupta, Global CTO, Global Alliances Presales,DELL Technologies
* Highest Salary: INR 15 lacs per annum
Department of Business Studies
Department of Management Studies
Rankings Of FMS
Faculty of Management Studies, MRIIRS has been ranked among the Top 6 Private Universities, Top 7 among the B Schools of the North Region, and Top 17 among the Top 100 B Schools as per the Times B School Survey 2021.
- FMS, Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies has been ranked among Top 50 B schools of the country in the 6th edition of the National HRD Network and Shine.com rankings for 2018-19.
- FMS ranked amongst top 40 B-Schools of India by Business India B-School survey 2017-18.
- FMS ranked 74 among the Top Private Business Schools in India by Business World (2017).
- FMS is rated AAA among the Top Business Schools across Haryana by Careers 360 in 2017.
- FMS ranked among top 95 B-Schools in India 2017 by the Outlook Magazine.
- Bestowed with the title ‘Best University providing Global exposure to its Students’ by ASSOCHAM in 2017.
- Ranked among Top-50 B-Schools by India Today in 2017.
- Ranked 20 among Top B-Schools Delhi-NCR and 30 in Top B-Schools Non-Govt. North Zone in the rankings by The Week in 2017.