MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RESEARCH AND STUDIES
(Formerly MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY )
Faculty Of Computer Applications
About Department of Computer Applications
Faculty of Computer Applications aims to educate and train individuals who have interest & skills to be able to fulfill the requirements of the IT industry. Currently it offers MCA, BCA, B.Sc. (Information Technology) with various specializations like Internet technology and Software Development in association with Auckland Institute of studies (AIS), New Zealand and Ph.D Programmes with latest industry-ready curriculum which is kept regularly updated in the light of latest developments in the IT industry. The curricula for all the programs offered in the department has been designed on the Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) with a basket of a good number of Elective Courses including Discipline Elective, Generic Elective and Open Electives as per the guidelines of UGC and AICTE… Read More
Highest Salary: INR 16.5 Lakhs Per annum
Computer Application Programs
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
Under this programme, the students can get Bachelor of Computer Applications with specializations in Cyber Security / Data Science and Big Data Analytics / AI & ML by earning additional 15-18 credits in the given particular domain. At MRIIRS, the courses under the said domain of Cyber Security / Data Science and Big Data Analytics / AI & ML shall be offered in association with Microsoft.
- Bachelor of Science – Information Technology
Under this programme, the students can get B.Sc -IT in association with AIS, New Zealand with additional 4 week internship at AIS, New Zealand
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
1. The programs offered by faculty of Computer Applications make the students capable to meet the current need of the IT industry.
2. Auckland Institute of Studies (AIS), Auckland New Zealand, a unique tertiary institution providing NZQA accredited diploma for undergraduate and post graduate level programmes has partnered with MRIIRS to provide curriculum and accreditation support for BSc(IT).
- MRIIRS has been rated QS 5 Star for Teaching, Employability, Academic Development, Facilities, Social Responsibility and Inclusiveness.
- Accreditation by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with ‘A’ grade.
- Student Chapter by Computer Society of India.
- Student Chapter with ACM
- Academic Collaboration with IIT, Kanpur
- Auckland Institute of Studies (AIS), Auckland New Zealand provides NZQA accredited diploma and UG level programmes.
- AIS St. Helens, New Zealand.
- Istanbul Kultur University, Istanbul.
- Lahti University of Applied Sciences, Finland.
- Missouri State University, USA.
- University of Pitesti, Romania.
- University College of Northern
- Asia University, Taiwan
Strengths of FCA
- Qualified and Experienced Faculty.
- Research Focused Approach.
- Thrust areas include- Data Analytics, Network Security and Cloud Computing.
- Strong Mentoring and Counseling system.
- Conducive environment for students due to high involvement of faculty with students.