MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RESEARCH AND STUDIES
(Formerly MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY )
Important Steps To Take Admission In MRIIRS
STEP-1: SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION
Application for admission shall be submitted online only on the Manav Rachna online Admission Portal. The candidate may fill the application form without waiting for the results of qualifying examination (XII/Graduation/Diploma as the case may be) before due date. The prospective student is advised to carefully fill all the details and prioritize the choice of programs he/she wishes to apply. Total 3 (three) choices are allowed. Application fee of Rs. 1200/- is payable. Payment can be made through Net Banking/ Credit/Debit card/E-wallets at the time of submission of application. Alternatively, candidate may procure the Admission Brochure from Manav Rachna Campus, Administrative Headquarters or City Centers, details of which are available on Manav Rachna website. Admission Brochure contains a Scratch Card (voucher code) consisting of a covered number, which will facilitate submission of application form online. Admission Brochure without Scratch Card (voucher code) may be downloaded from Manav Rachna website free of cost. Once online application for admission is submitted successfully, the system will generate a unique application number which must be noted by the candidates as the same shall act as a Reference Number for all subsequent correspondence till the candidate is actually admitted.
DIRECTIONS FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- Read Instructions for filling up Online Application Form carefully.
- Keep a Digitized Photograph ready on your Computer Desktop for uploading with maximum 80 KB memory, 30mm x 45mm in size in a formal dress against plain background. Candidates are advised to avoid photographs in T-Shirts/ Tops/Flashy Clothing because this photograph will be used for all subsequent transactions including preparations of ID card and Academic Transcripts. Also keep ready scanned copy of Secondary School Examination Certificate (10th as proof of Date of Birth), Senior Secondary School Examination Certificate (10+2 mark sheet), final year consolidated mark sheet/Provisional Certificate Degree/Diploma Certificate of the qualifying examination, if any.
- Fill-up all fields with the correct information; Applicant’s & Parent’s detail as given in the mark sheet/testimonial of last qualifying examination. Do not use all Capital/ Small Letters. Use Sentence case. Mandatory fields are marked with Asterisks, without which application will not be submitted. You will have the liberty to edit certain fields as indicated in the format of application including Address, Mobile Number, Qualifying Examination Result etc.
- Take out print-out of the final version of the online application form which must be brought at the time of Physical Verification of Documents/Enrollment Process.
STEP-II: UPLOADING OF DOCUMENT
Every candidate shall be required to upload the following documents along with the application:
- Class 10th mark sheet: Mandatory for all Programmes
- Address Proof: For all Programmes
- 12th standard mark sheet (if result is yet not announced : school ID card + score card of XI class / predictive score of XII class issued by school authorities): Mandatory
- For UG Engineering Programmes, mark sheets/score of merit defining document i.e. Valid Score of JEE Mains/SAT/UNIGAUGE, as applicable, in which the candidate has appeared.
- For B.Arch Programme, mark sheets/score of merit defining document i.e. Valid Score of JEE Mains/NATA, as applicable, in which the candidate has appeared.
- 12th standard mark sheet: Mandatory
- Pre-final Year Mark sheets of higher education qualification (For PG Program): Mandatory
- Valid Score of GATE for M.Tech Programme, if candidate has appeared
STEP-III: SELECTION OF CANDIDATE AND OFFER OF ADMISSION LETTER
Merit Defining Document: Admission to various programs is based on merit as specified in Admission Brochure under heading PROGRAMS OFFERED AT MRIIRS for various programmes. Admissions to all programs are also made on the basis of Manav Rachna National Aptitude Test (MRNAT) for which the scores shall automatically be picked up for merit.
- All Candidates shall be allowed to prioritize choices amongst the programs at the application stage itself. A candidate, who initially does not get the choice program in the first list, shall be offered admission in subsequent choices filled. University shall announce vacancy, if any, at a later date and desirous candidate shall have an option of appearing in the ‘on the spot counseling’ and may get upgraded as per the merit of the participating candidates.
- Seats in the programs shall be allotted on the basis of preferences indicated in the application form, strictly in order of merit.
- The program wise selection of candidates, amongst applications received shall be drawn based on the actual marks scored by the candidate in Merit Defining Exam Score. For JEE mains Exams, marks in Overall category shall only be considered and marks under any special category or state etc. shall not be taken into account.
- The vacant seats, if any, after filling the seats for each programme on merit with relevant score in JEE Mains/SAT/UNIGAUGE/NATA/GATE/MRNAT entrance test, shall be filled-up on the basis of qualifying examination on merit.
- More than one list may be announced.
All selected candidates shall be communicated with the Admission offer letter, further guidelines and other details through e-mail. Candidates are advised to check their SPAM or JUNK folder as well regularly and white-list the following email id: email@example.com Please note that this is the only official mail ID of the University, for all communications related to admissions.
- It is essential for the candidate to provide the marks of the merit criteria determining examination to the University immediately, after declaration of results. Candidate is required to log in to application form, fill in details and submit the application form. The details have to be filled before the due date of merit announcement. Non- compliance shall be at candidate’s risk and no claim can be made for consideration for merit.
- Candidates who are offered provisional admission based on declared scores in the application, will be required to produce proof of having passed the qualifying examination i.e. (10+2 or equivalent) to the University authorities at the time of physical verification of documents failing which, such provisional admission will stand cancelled. No representations for extension of dates shall be entertained. IB/Cambridge qualified Candidates shall be required to obtain the 10+2 equivalence certificate from AIU before above deadlines. Failure to do so may lead to cancellation of admission
- Any wrong declaration of marks /Scores, which affects the merit/provide undue advantage, shall lead to disqualification of the candidate and withdrawal of admission.The detailed schedule for Admission for various programmes is tabulated in MRIIRS Admission Calendar.
STEP-IV: ACCEPTANCE OF ADMISSION AND PAYMENT OF FEE
All the selected candidates, who receive Admission Offer Letter from the University shall be required to send the Acceptance of Admission for the offered programme in the format which shall be sent by the University Authority along with the Admission Offer Letter.
Thereafter, the candidate shall be required to deposit the 1st installment of fee as detailed for various programmes within one week of offer of admission by using any mode of payment mentioned below (after Step-V).
STEP-V: PHYSICAL VERIFICATION OF DOCUMENTS AND ENROLLMENT PROCESS
- All the candidates, who have accepted the admission after receipt of Admission Offer Letter, shall be required to report at designated venue’s for “Physical Document Verification / Enrollment Process” as per the slots are given to them. Candidates are required to bring Letter of ‘Offer of Admission’ and all the original fee receipts.
- Candidates shall also carry all relevant documents in original along with a set of self-attested photocopies. Candidates shall upload all the documents on Admission Portal prior to verification process.
- Candidates can appear in the “Physical Document Verification / Enrollment Process” after deposition of 1st installment of academic fee (at least 3 days prior to appearing for this process).
- After verifications of relevant documents, all successful candidates shall be issued the Provision Admission Letter along with temporary I-card of the University.
- However, in case any provisionally admitted candidate fails to prove his/her eligibility as stated in Admission Brochure by 14th August (for all UG/PG Engineering, B.Arch, MCA and MBA Programmes) and by 30th September for all other programmes, his/her provisional admission shall automatically stand canceled, for which he/she will have no claim.
MODE OF DEPOSIT OF FEES BY THE APPLICANTS/STUDENTS
Institution has provided various modes for depositing the fees as per details given below:
- Cash payment at any of the branches of IndusInd Bank in India through Pre-Printed Payment Challan. (FOR NEW & EXISTING STUDENTS)
In this case, students are required to download challan from their ERP portal and submit the same at IndusInd Bankalong with the requisite fee. Students/Wards having their accounts in IndusInd Bank can also deposit fee through challan by issuing cheque in favour of “Yourself. Convenience Charges @ Rs. 10 per transaction are payable to the Bank.
- Through NEFT/RTGS both online and at any bank’s branch. Details to be mentioned for NEFT transaction are given as below:
(FOR OLD STUDENTS ONLY)
Beneficiary Name: ManavRachna International Institute of Research & Studies
Beneficiary Bank Name: IndusInd Bank Ltd.
Beneficiary A/c no.*: ZManav(Student Roll No.)
*Beneficiary A/c no. e.g. if roll.no. is 119/FET/BCS/001 beneficiary account number will be ZMANAV119FETBCS001
- Through Credit Card at Campus(For new admissions; at Admissions venue and old students at room no. CG-1): In this case the convenience charges @1.50% are payable by the student in addition to fee due.
- Through login at Paytm.com/education: Please choose ‘ManavRachna International Institute of Research & Studies’ on Paytm page/ app. (For new admissions and old students)
- Through DD in favour of MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RESEARCH AND STUDIES payable at Faridabad/Delhi.(For new admissions; at Admissions venue and old students at room no. CG-1)
- Payment Gateway from ERP. Please follow the following steps-(For new admissions and old students)
1) Login through following URL-URL-app1.cloudeducationerp.com/mrei
2) Enter your login (user ID and password)
3) Click on Fee Tab
4) Click on Challan button to Printchallan after entering the mode of payment.
5) Pay Fees online by clicking on Pay online button through Credit card and Internet Banking.
6) After successful transaction, Fee receipt can be downloaded from academic Paid transaction head below challan head.
LATE FEE PAYMENT
Note: In semester’s subsequent to 1st, those students who fail to deposit fee by the due date shall be levied a fine of Rs. 100/- per day including Sunday / Holidays up to 15 days. The name of those students, who fail to deposit the fee with requisite fine within 15 days from the due date as mentioned above, shall be struck off from the rolls of the University immediately thereafter. However, such students may be re-admitted with the approval from Registrar after they deposit Rs. 2000/- as re-admission charges along with the fees and fine Rs. 1500/-. The period during which the name of the student remains struck off, will not be treated as inactive period for the purpose of calculation of attendance.
For any further query contact at following phone number between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm on all weekdays:
Admission Help Desk – 0129-4259000
PAYMENT OF SEMESTER FEES
SCHEDULE OF PAYMENT OF FEES AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION/FIRST YEAR
- First Installment: At the time of ACCEPTANCE OF ADMISSION OFFER
- Second Installment: On or before 14th November 2021
SCHEDULE OF PAYMENT OF FEES IN SUBSEQUENT YEARS
- First Installment: On or before 30th April of the calendar year.
- Second Installment: On or before 14th November of the calendar year.
Instruction for students opting BBA (Global) IB, B.Sc. IT and B.Sc. ID Program
The students will be required to open an account in PNB Branch located at Sector-43 campus to enable the University to have a clear record of their balance refund amount after the payment of their Foreign Educational Institution fee through Thomas Cook India Limited, New Delhi to AIS St. Helens, New Zealand for BBA (G)-IB & B.Sc. IT Programs and B.Sc. ID Program.
For the above purpose, students of above Programs are expected to be in possession of their Aadhar Card and PAN Card while reporting for Physical Counselling for Admissions.
Assistance, if any in opening the account will be provided by IEC Coordinator/ Centralized Account Department (CAD).
POLICY FOR WITHDRAWAL AND REFUND OF FEES
Refund of Fees is governed in accordance with guidelines/ notification laid down in the UGC letter No:D.O.1-3/2007(CPP-II), dated: 06th December, 2016.
ATTENDANCE RULES AND CODE OF CONDUCT
Clause 8 of Ordinance No. 3 titled, “Conduct and Evaluation of Examinations for Programmes Leading to All Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degrees and Diplomas following Semester System” provides as under:
“A student shall be required to have a minimum attendance of 75% in the aggregate of all the courses taken together and 75% in each individual theory/ lab course in a semester.
Student who has been detained due to shortage of attendance shall not be allowed to appear for end-semester examination for the courses in which he/she fails to attain the minimum required attendance. Under such circumstances he/she shall be required to repeat all such courses for which he/she is declared ineligible on account of shortage of attendance, through re-registrations for such courses during subsequent semesters when the same are offered by the respective departments after paying the notified fee. The Institution enrolment number of such student shall however remain unchanged and he or she shall be required to complete the programme in a maximum permissible period as mentioned in clause 4(c) of the Ordinance.
Dean of the Faculty concerned shall announce the names of all such students who are not eligible to appear in the semester-end examination, at least 4 calendar days before the start of the semester-end examination and simultaneously intimate the same to the Controller of Examinations. In case any student appears by default, who in fact has been detained by the Faculty, his/ her result shall be treated as null and void.”
The students are advised to ensure that they meet the minimum attendance requirement for appearing in the semester end examination failing which they shall not be allowed to sit in the examination. Students are also advised to maintain utmost expected discipline in and outside the Institution Campus. Disturbance of tranquility of the Campus in particular and society in general, through any means shall be treated as an act of indiscipline and suitable disciplinary action shall be taken against the defaulting students. Students are also advised to dress appropriately, while in campus, as per the demands of the occasion.
The institution has zero tolerance for indiscipline in and outside the campus by the students. Drinking, taking drugs, damaging Institution property, indulging in any kind of violence, misbehaving with fellow students/ teachers, ragging etc. are included in the list of undesirable activities and constitute the moral turpitude. Very strict action including suspension/ rustication from the roles of the Institution may be taken against the defaulting students.
Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies presently follows the reservation policy as under: NRI/ Foreign National/PIO seats: 15% in all programmes/ courses. General Seats: 85%. (to be mentioned under list of programmes)
The admission made by MRIIRS shall be provisional, till the same is confirmed by the Registration Branch of the Institution.
If the Institution Authorities are not satisfied with the character, past behavior and antecedents of a candidate, they may refuse to admit him/her in the Institution. In order to ensure academic standards, discipline and congenial atmosphere in the Institution, the Vice-Chancellor of the Institution/ Dean of the concerned Faculty may cancel the admission of any student who is found to be involved in activities which are prejudicial to maintaining harmony on the campus. The Institution has a streamlined method of redressal of grievances.
The Grievances Redressal Committee addresses all kinds of grievances including those pertaining to admissions, examinations, conduct on the campus etc. on top priority.
The Institution has a Prevention of Sexual Harassment Committee to deal with all Sexual Harassment related issues, which are handled on utmost priority. The candidates who are admitted in the Institution would be required to follow all rules and regulations in letter and spirit, conduct themselves in an orderly manner and maintain the best decorum, failing which suitable penal action would be taken against them. Canvassing in any form for influencing the admission by any candidate and/ or his/ her parents/ guardians would result in his/ her summary rejection for admission. The admission procedure is subject to modification, without notice, as per directions of UGC or any competent authority.
All applicants are instructed to follow the MRIIRS website on a regular basis for the date of counseling and other details related to the admission process.
The contents of the Admission Brochure are subject to change without prior notice. All disputes pertaining to admission under the domain of Admission Brochure are subject to the jurisdiction of Courts at Faridabad only.
Guidelines regarding withdrawal and refund of fee for UG, PG and Ph.D for Academic Session 2023-24 – Click here