MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RESEARCH AND STUDIES
(Formerly MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY )
Admission Procedure for MRIIRS (NRI / PIO/ Foreign)
FOREIGN NATIONAL STUDENT ADMISSION POLICY
Manav Rachna international institute of research and studies also admits foreign nationals and persons of Indian origin (PIO) TO VARIOUS PROGRAMS OFFERED BY THE INSTITUTION. 15% SEATS ARE RESERVED FOR FOREIGN NATIONALS/PIOS IN ALL THE PROGRAMS. IN CASE ADEQUATE NUMBERS OF SUCH CANDIDATES ARE NOT AVAILABLE, VACANT SEATS MAY BE FILLED UP BY INDIAN NATIONALS. HOWEVER, THE NUMBER OF SEATS FOR FOREIGN NATIONALS/PIOS CAN BE INCREASED TO THE EXTENT OF 5% OVER AND ABOVE THE SANCTIONED INTAKE, IF REQUIRED, WITH THE APPROVAL OF COMPETENT AUTHORITY OF THE INSTITUTION.
Minimum eligibility condition as laid down in respective Admission Brochures for any academic year will be followed, wherever required, the qualification will be mapped as per AIU norms.
Admission and Application
Check admission Calander for last date of admission to all UG and PG programmes. However, the admission to Ph.D programme shall remain open throughout the year, subject to the availability of seat in the area of research in which the candidate wants to do Ph.D and fulfillment of other eligibility criteria for admission. The admission form can be downloaded from our website.
PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION
1. The candidate desirous to seek admission to MRIIRS is required to forward the following documents by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Scanned copy of the attached application form duly filled-up and signed with photo (pasted).
- Scanned copy of the passport.
- Scanned copy of Academic transcripts, duly attested by the Indian Embassy in Applicant’s country or candidate’s country’s Embassy in India.
2. On receipt of the required documents and subject to confirmation of candidate’s eligibility based on the documents provided, the candidate will be registered and intimation will be sent to him/her about eligibility.
3. After confirmation of eligibility, the application fee of US$250/- by Bank Transfer to Institution Bank account quoting name and passport number of the candidate is required to be deposited by the candidate.
4. On receipt of US$250/-, the Eligibility Confirmation Letter will be sent with the instruction to deposit US$1000/- for Provisional Admission Letter (PAL) to enable the candidate to apply for VISA.
5. Once the VISA is received by the candidate, the candidate can travel to India & pay the balance of required fees.
6. After checking and verification of the original documents by the Institution Bonafide Certificate will be issued on the basis of candidate’s proof of residence in India and proof of residence in the home country.
7. Further, the student will be issued S Form ID (Unique ID Number requires for online tracking throughout INDIA as per GOI norms) and C Form ID- Only for Hostellers (Residence ID Number requires for stay in INDIA as per GOI norms during the study period in India). The students, other than Hostellers, need to get it from their concerned landlord.
8. The student will be required to report to FRRO for Registration.
Mandatory instructions for Foreign National Students while applying for Bonafide Certificate:
The students are required to submit their Bonafide Application with the Self Attested photocopies of the following for Visa Extension purpose. One month before the due date to their respective Department/ Faculty to enable to get their Bonafide issued well in time from Registrar office for document upload purpose while taking their online appointment for above said purpose:
- Stay Visa
- Institution ID
- Rent Agreement/ Hostel ID etc.
The student (Existing and New) who is on fresh Visa also needs to submit his/her application along with the Self Attested photocopies of the above stated documents within two days of joining his/ her respective Department/Faculty keeping in view the FRRO Registration clause of 14 days.
Guidelines regarding withdrawal and refund of fee for UG, PG and Ph.D for Academic Session 2023-24 – Click here