MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RESEARCH AND STUDIES
(Formerly MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY )
School of Behavioral and Social Sciences
Our curriculum and pedagogy stems from our belief in ‘Multiple Intelligence’. Our pedagogy and diverse teaching and learning methods are based on ‘Experiential Learning’. We have an active Human Lab which is the foundation through which all students explore the various avenues of applied psychology including areas like clinical, organizational or counseling amongst others. Some of the ways our students learn is through live field projects, workshops, action research, simulations, role-playing scenarios, case studies, seminars, industry interface and guest lectures.
We lay tremendous stress on the inculcation of ethics, values and good governance skills in the students. Social responsibility and community service form an integral part of the SBSS culture. SBSS believes that holistic development should be the goal rather than creating islets and silos of knowledge. more
Note: The eligibility criteria for the candidates qualified from IB Board or Cambridge International Examinations (IGCSE) shall be considered as specified below:
- For IB Board: Student should have secured a minimum of 26 points/credits with minimum of three subjects passed at Higher Level (HL) and three at Standard Level (SL).
- For Cambridge International Examinations (IGCSE): Minimum % shall be same as that for CBSE candidates. Candidate must be passed in minimum 5 subjects at ‘O’ level and minimum 2 subjects at ‘A’level. These are mandatory to obtain equivalence certificate from AIU.
- Experiential and interactive approach for curriculum delivery
- Vedic Mathematics has been included in the curriculum to encourage students to be more creative at problem solving by using more than one method for a particular situation.
- Equipped with state-of-the-art Psychological Laboratory and Testing Facilities
- Community Service
- Social Action Research Centre (SARC)
- Field Immersion Projects for better understanding which includes Orientation Programme, Concurrent Field Work, Rural Camp, Block Field Work, and Supportive fields instructions/ Skill Development Workshops.
- 360-degree coaching & mentoring
- Life Skills Training (LiST) to equip students with general self-management skills and social skills
Department of Applied Psychology
Department of Economics
Department of Social and Political Studies
Guidelines regarding withdrawal and refund of fee for UG, PG and Ph.D for Academic Session 2023-24 – Click here